[ptp-user] Trouble configuring remote system

Hi everyone!

I have installed a PTP 6.0.3 and have been following tutorial ptp-sc12-color.pdf .
I succeed at building my test application on a supercomputer that I'm using, but have no luck at running jobs.

Starting form slide Run-1 (slide 154):
I start creating a Run Configuration, but when I select a Target system from drop-down list, I get errors for most of the systems.

For example, if I select "Grid Engine-Generic-Batch" I get : "qconf Exited with value: 127    /bin/bash: qconf: command not found …"
If I select "SLURM-Generic-Batch" I get: "control Exited with value: 127  /bin/bash: control: command not found …"

I have created a simple test configuration, which generates a script I need to submit a job on my HPC system, but when I run it I get another kind of errors: "Server finished with exit code 1".

I have Mac OS 10.8.3 and here are the details about my Eclipse installation:

It would be nice to hear some comments and ideas.

Kind regards,
Peter

Back to the top