Re: [ptp-user] Trouble configuring remote system

I've never heard of PJM. Can you provide a pointer to some more information about it?

Regards,
Greg

On Apr 17, 2013, at 11:57 PM, Peter Bryzgalov <pyotr777@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Greg!

Thank you for your replay.

The job scheduler on my system is PJM, which is not in the list of predefined run configurations, so I shall have to tailor one.

But I suppose something's wrong with my installation of Eclipse. Errors happen even before I click "Run" button.

Kind regards,
Peter