[ptp-dev] adding some API to rdt.ui and rdt.server.dstore

We need to add some API to these plugins as a part of the implementation for inactive code highlighting.  This means I need to upversion these plugins.  There should be no breakage as the APIs are new.

I'm updating the pom.xml files to match the new versions.  Hopefully there will be no hiccups but I'm just giving everyone a heads up.

This is happening on both ptp_6_0 and master.

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Back to the top