[ptp-dev] X Forwarding from IRemoteProcess fails

Greetings,
I'm trying to launch a gui based tool on a remote system from the ETFw. Setting IRemoteProcessBuilder.start(IRemoteProcessBuilder.FORWARD_X11) results in an error from the application I'm trying to launch: cannot connect to X server localhost:10.0
It works fine from the command line.  If anyone has any idea how I might be able to get this working I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Wyatt

Back to the top