From:        Wyatt Spear <wspear@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        04/03/2013 04:59 PM
Subject:        [ptp-dev] X Forwarding from IRemoteProcess fails
Sent by:        ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings,
I'm trying to launch a gui based tool on a remote system from the ETFw. Setting IRemoteProcessBuilder.start(IRemoteProcessBuilder.FORWARD_X11) results in an error from the application I'm trying to launch: cannot connect to X server localhost:10.0
It works fine from the command line.  If anyone has any idea how I might be able to get this working I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
ptp-dev mailing list
ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx