[ptp-dev] EPP Parallel Package -- Indigo SR1 RC2 -- new PTP, old CDT

The RC2 build for EPP parallel package (all-in-one download and install that includes PTP) is available at:
http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/indigo/download/20110902-0610/

An initial smoke test by me (Mac64) it comes up and does at least some trivial tasks ok.
The CDT version is still at June 8 original Indigo.
CPP is working on getting their new git/hudson-built versions (or a fallback plan for other builds) contributed to the Indigo update site
which will update their EPP package and ours by RC3 it looks like (next week).
Meanwhile you can apply a nightly CDT on top of it if you want, from here:          http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/build/indigo/nightly

So for now, the above Parallel package has new PTP, but old CDT.
Please test, to flush out things earlier, but we'll have to hit it hard testing when the CDT gets updated. Doug predicts RC3, which is a week from now.

Please report testing to this thread, so I know somebody is doing it for all the platforms.
Thanks.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

----- Forwarded by Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM on 09/02/2011 10:15 AM -----

"Schaefer, Doug" <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Packaging Project <epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

09/01/2011 03:47 PM

Re: [epp-dev] EPP Indigo SR1 RC2

    Sent by:

epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Since CPP is still mainly the old Indigo bits and a subset of Linux, +1 from me to let it out in the wild.