Re: [ptp-dev] org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.core in org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.sync-feature

On 09/01/2011 05:32 PM, Greg Watson wrote:
Features are just for packaging. It's really the plugin manifests that determine the plugin dependency requirements. I believe the feature dependencies are only used during the build, and possibly when determining the requirements when installing plugins.

Gotcha.