Re: [ptp-dev] PTP development

Hi Peichang Shi,

The process for submitting source code is documented here: http://www.eclipse.org/legal/EclipseLegalProcessPoster.pdf

Basically you will need to open a bugzilla entry for the contribution and attach the source code to it. It will then be reviewed for technical content, and assuming that everything is ok, will be forwarded to Eclipse legal for approval. Once approved by legal, it will be committed to the repository and included in the next nightly build.

Also, please ensure that you read and follow the guidelines before submitting code:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Conventions_and_Guidelines
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/developer_guidelines

Thanks,

Greg