Re: [ptp-dev] Remote Make Target

Hmmm... have to say that we didn't really try to get the Make Targets view on remote projects, as it was difficult as it was getting the worst of the bugs fixed prior to release.

For me, on a remote project, the Make Targets View is empty and I cannot add any make targets.

If it is doing otherwise for you, chances are that you did not create a remote project properly, and just have a regular CDT project.

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto
Inactive hide details for Roland Schulz <roland@xxxxxxx>Roland Schulz <roland@xxxxxxx>

          Roland Schulz <roland@xxxxxxx>
          Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          02/18/2009 08:19 PM

          Please respond to

ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[ptp-dev] Remote Make Target

Hi,

should it work to set up different make targets for remote builds? It shows only the "RemoteSystemsTempFiles" in the "Make Target" View. If I create a make target there, I think it tries to build locally.
Should the "Make Target" view work? Or is there some other way?

Roland

--
ORNL/UT Center for Molecular Biophysics