Re: [ptp-dev] PTP development

I know some HPC centers in Europe, such as BSC, CINECA, Jeulich, HLRS, etc. are looking at PTP, but I don't think they have reached the stage of deploying it yet. We've also had some questions/feedback from a number of universities in China. I'm not sure about other parts of Asia. Unfortunately there's no way of determining who is using or developing PTP unless they contribute back to the project.

Regards,
Greg