Re: [ptp-dev] version of next release?

Chris,

We had some issues here which have delayed things by about a month, but we're back on track now. Do you think it's worth trying to re- schedule the 2.1.1 release for 1 March? I think 2.2 is a larger discussion since it's not clear what would be in this release yet. We'll need to have something available for Galileo/CDT 6.0, but maybe it will just be mainly a compatibility release?

Greg