[ptp-dev] Photran move proposal

Hi,

I've been working with the PMC and Jeff Overbey to look at ways to find a home for the Photran technology project. For those that don't know, this adds Fortran support to Eclipse in much the same way as CDT. Since Fortran is so important to PTP, we're proposing to move Photran as a sub project of PTP. This won't mean a whole lot of changes (we'll maintain separate mailing lists), but the project will become part of the PTP release cycle and will be included in discussions at the monthly meetings.

The plan would be to have a release review on Oct 8. and transition any infrastructure soon after that.

Please let me asap know if you would support such a proposal or if you have any other comments.

Regards,

Greg

Back to the top