[ptp-dev] M2 build available

The M2 build is now available from here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds/2.1

Apologies for being late again. We now (finally) have the automatic nightly build working. Please take a look at this version as I've had to make some changes to get it to build. In particular, I have not been able to get the Fortran TAU component to build at all, so it has been excluded from M2. I believe this may be because Photran does not support Linux PPC, which is the architecture of the build machine. Wyatt, would you be able to check into this?

Greg

Back to the top