Re: [ptp-dev] Use Eclipse PTP with OpenMPI version which supports checkpointing

Yen,

What options are you using to configure OpenMPI? (i.e. what are you passing to ./configure). I can try building an checkpoint version to see what the problem might be. If it's anything difficult it's unlikely to be fixed in the 2.0 release. You'll need to go to 2.1 for that (which doesn't require a proxy to be built).

Greg