Re: [ptp-dev] Use Eclipse PTP with OpenMPI version which supports checkpointing

hi all,
I use openmpi 1.2 version supporting
checkpoint/restart to run parallel application with
eclipse (installed ptp). At the beginning, I can't run
BUILD in org.eclipse.ptp.linux.x86_2.0.0.abcdefghijlk.
I changed code in orte_fix.h and ptp_orte_proxy.c in
org.eclipse.ptp.rm.orte.proxy and I run it well. But I
can't start resource manager for eclipse run parallel
application. I read files in org.eclipse.ptp.ui.action
and makefile of org.eclipse.ptp.rm.orte.proxy but
don't see the problem. Can you show me the plugins
that relate to this problem?
Thanks
Yen

Back to the top