Re: [ptp-dev] Unable to run SDM to debug Open MPI

Have you recompiled the SDM recently? I can launch and debug ok.

Greg

On Sep 25, 2008, at 3:55 PM, Daniel Felix Ferber wrote:

Hi

I tried to launch Open MPI application to be debugged with SDM. However, the debug does not start correctly. The Eclipse IDE receives the connection form SDM and the progress monitor advanced to the end, but does not complete. Following message appears on the console: Msg: EventRequestScheduledTask - scheduleTimeout(): Request: Suspend request in status [RUNNING] for {0}. **** Msg: AbstractEventManager - notifyEventRequest(): Request: Suspend request in status [ERROR] for {0}.
After some time, the IDE times out and cancels the debug launch.

Is there anything we can investigate to fix this problem?

Best regards,
Daniel Felix Ferber