Inactive hide details for Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

          Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          09/16/2008 07:34 AM

          Please respond to

cc

Subject

[ptp-dev] Photran move proposal

Hi,

I've been working with the PMC and Jeff Overbey to look at ways to
find a home for the Photran technology project. For those that don't
know, this adds Fortran support to Eclipse in much the same way as
CDT. Since Fortran is so important to PTP, we're proposing to move
Photran as a sub project of PTP. This won't mean a whole lot of
changes (we'll maintain separate mailing lists), but the project will
become part of the PTP release cycle and will be included in
discussions at the monthly meetings.

The plan would be to have a release review on Oct 8. and transition
any infrastructure soon after that.

Please let me asap know if you would support such a proposal or if you
have any other comments.

Regards,

Greg