Re: [ptp-dev] PTFw: two tool XML questions

Oh, wait. Did you originally have it one value and change to another?
I think you might need to force it to re-read the xml.
Bring up the preference page in which the xml file is specified and just hit Browse and cancel. I forget how to force it but something like this ought to work.
I just tried and i can't get it to refresh. I re-chose the same xml file as well. Wyatt can you remind me?

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top