Re: [ptp-dev] PTFw: two tool XML questions

Max,
Yes I tried your xml file on Eclipse 3.3 (Wyatt says he tried 3.4) and I got all the options unselected as well, as i have attached below:
(All I did was put the xml from your message into a file, max.xml, and in the Eclipse preferences under PTP/Performance Tools,
selected that file as the tool definition file. Then I did a profile launch on a sample app (called 'oscon' here), and got this in the launch dialog.
I forgot how easy that is to do!)

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

GIF image

Back to the top