Re: [ptp-dev] PTFw: two tool XML questions

Ah, I just got it to work as expected.

This time I created a new profile launch configuration, and the GUI came up as expected. If I select the old configuration, the GUI appears different.

I've attached two screenshots: UI_config1.png shows the UI with the original launch configuration - note that "Enable tracing" is selected. UI_config2.png shows the UI with the new launch configuration, and looks correct.

-Max

Beth Tibbitts wrote:
Yes 3.3.2 is what i just tried too (see previous post)
can you attach a screenshot? Maybe something will become apparent with more details.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511
Inactive hide details for Max Billingsley III <billingsley@xxxxxxxxxxx>Max Billingsley III <billingsley@xxxxxxxxxxx>

                        *Max Billingsley III <billingsley@xxxxxxxxxxx>*
                        Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

                        08/01/08 02:44 PM
                        Please respond to
                        Parallel Tools Platform general developers
                        <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [ptp-dev] PTFw: two tool XML questions

It's version 3.3.2.

-Max