Re: [ptp-dev] module usage

On Dec 15, 2006, at 8:03 AM, Dave Wootton wrote:

We have done something similar for running product tests with parallel

applications, where we have a script which sets up whatever Parallel

Environment variables are needed, along with other setup, then invoke the

application. One of the developers I work with has raised the question how

do we handle these scripts when invoking an application from within a

launch configuration in PTP, since we want to invoke only one instance of

the script and then the script invokes the parallel application. So far, I

don't have a good solution for that case.

Let's put that on the agenda for Mondays telecon.

Craig

Back to the top