Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Testing the RCP: ELK seems to be broken

Hi,

I did a quick test, and this issue are able to be repeated in both the tester setup, including the end-user setup (latest patch-set #9). So this is not an issue specifically with the RCP, but a more general issue. As Ernesto pointed out, it only happens in a new model. If you close the model editor and open it again, then it seem to work as expected (no exception and the diagram gets a nice layout by ELK).

/Peter Cigéhn