Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Papyrus-RT v0.8 installer and RCP

I'm pushed change 83730 with changes to the website in preparation for the release. Comments are welcome.

I made some assumptions about where the RCPs and installers will be located, and I copied the current ones there:

* RCPs under http://download.eclipse.org/papyrus-rt/rcp/releases/neon/0.8.0/

* Installers under http://download.eclipse.org/papyrus-rt/installer/updates/releases/

@Christian: For the installers, I just copied the ones I found under installer/updates/nightly, but I assume those are not the final ones, are they?

Let me know if I should put the files in some other locations.

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft