De : papyrus-rt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:papyrus-rt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de charles+zeligsoft.com
Envoyé : vendredi 21 octobre 2016 15:17
À : papyrus-rt developer discussions <papyrus-rt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [papyrus-rt-dev] Papyrus-RT v0.8 installer and RCP

I had a look at the Hudson Dashboards and there are _lots_ of build. I can’t and won’t comment on the number of builds in itself.

What I would like to know is, which of these builds will give me Christian’s Papyrus-RT Installer and which one will give me Céline’s RCP?

Thank I can start testing more seriously...

Thanks!

/Charles