Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Papyrus-RT v0.8 installer and RCP

Thanks Christian!

Yes, it does H (;-)

So when we release, we will publish links on the wiki pointing to each OS-specific installer's compressed archive file using the first location for testers and the second location for users.

Correct?

/Charles