[papyrus-rt-dev] New location of top-level oeprt.targetplatform

I noticed that after the new build process was merged, the oeprt.targetplatform project was moved to the top-level folder in the git repo. As a result, it is no longer imported by Oomph, and causes the codegen TP projects to fail, until you explicitly import it.

Was there any particular reason for moving this project to its new location?

If we keep it in that location, we need to update the Oomph developer setup imports.

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft

Back to the top