Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Build instable of Papyrus rt

Hi, Team,

I have fixed the tooling Gerrit build.  All that was needed was to ensure that the Eclipse configuration on which the tests run had the entirety of the Papyrus main bundles installed.  Otherwise, Tycho only installs bundles that are required by the tests and the bundles that they test, which evidently doesn’t include some of the element-types bundles that we actually need at run-time.

See review 81489 for details.

Asma and anyone else who has reviews pending in the Tooling component, you will have to rebase your patches.

Cheers,

Christian