[papyrus-rt-dev] Build instable of Papyrus rt

Hello,

I tried to push some gerrits but the papyrus rt build is unstable due to 32 tests failed (that succeed in local).

https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus-rt/job/Papyrus-RT-Gerrit-Common/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/

I saw that the Papyrus Neon build is also unstable with 33 tests failed (test of drag and drop model element from the model explorer to composite structure diagram)

https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus/view/Neon/job/Papyrus-Neon-Extra-Tests/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/

I guess that these failed tests  are related (all dealing with drag and drop of element on composite structure diagram).

Can someone check this ? is this really related to Papyrus Neon build, or to the Papyrus RT build configuration ?

Thanks

Asma

Back to the top