[papyrus-rt-dev] [Naming Convension] Xtumlrt and RTS

Hello everyone,

I'm a bit confused with the name of the following path.
RTS files are either in a modellib or in a runtime folder.

Why this differences ? Wouldn't it be clearer if we give a common name  like "runtime" or "rts" ?

For xtext and xtumlrt it is the same confusion . Is xtext included into xtumlrt ?

In another hand, there are some feature name that does fit the naming convention.
Here is the proposed modifications:

·         Feature/runtime/oeprt.rts-feature => Feature/runtime/oeprt.rts.feature

·         Plugins/umlrt/modellib/oeprt.rts => Plugins/umlrt/runtime/oeprt.rts

·         Plugins/umlrt/runtime/rts/ => OK

·         Feature/codegen/oeprt.codegen-feature => Feature/codegen/oeprt.codegen.feature

·         Features\xtext\oeprt.xtumlrt.xtext.feature => Features\xtext\oeprt.xtumlrt.feature

Do you see any restrictions ? Or possible side effects if I apply those modifications ?

Best regards

Céline

[cid:image001.jpg@01D21274.1B5B72D0]