[papyrus-rt-dev] Codegen TPs broken by new build

Hi.

I just pulled the latest changes after the merging of the new build process support, but I'm getting errors in the codegen .tpd files:

I see that the statement that includes the parent TP was commented out and replaced by a relative address::

// include "platform:/resource/org.eclipse.papyrusrt.targetplatform/org.eclipse.papyrusrt.targetplatform.neon.papyrusrelease/org.eclipse.papyrusrt.targetplatform.neon.papyrusrelease.tpd"

include "../../../../org.eclipse.papyrusrt.targetplatform/org.eclipse.papyrusrt.targetplatform.neon.papyrusrelease/org.eclipse.papyrusrt.targetplatform.neon.papyrusrelease.tpd"

This cannot be resolved in my workspace. The relative paths seem wrong to me. I seem to recall there had been some discussion about this in the past, and that the platform:/resource/ URIs where the way to go. Has this changed? If so, what do I need to do to make this work?

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft

Back to the top