Re: [openmq-dev] Staging 6.0.0 (final)?

Thanks, I had to make a choice, so I went with the first option. 6.0.0 has been re-staged from the 6.0.0-stage branch. It just passed the TCK, so I'm going to push this one out to Maven Central then.

Should anything not be perfect, there's always the GlassFish 6.0.1 bus to hop on ;)

Thank you.

I've just completed an 'independent' build without staging repo - and it all looks good (with some discrepancies I will submit later).
I offer to update gh-pages with date/values of the newest build in a moment.

How to ensure that GF's build won't use cached previous mq:6.0.0?

--
Piotrek

Back to the top