Re: [openmq-dev] Staging 6.0.0 (final)?

Thanks for the update on grizzly, Steve.
I'm sure all releases will be completed eventually.

I'm interested in the general process itself. That not released X used by Y has no (or has) effect on Y's release review.
(Esp. that reviews do not happen everyday, but twice a month.)

My current understanding for OpenMQ is that unreleased part blocks (not sure how hard) only the promotion to central.

Piotrek