Re: [openmq-dev] Staging 6.0.0 (final)?

2.There is some pom.xml created on the fly in the 3_... job.

I'm not 100% sure who added that, but let's remove it. Then you always have the exact version of everything that the project has configured.

I might be wrong, but this job does not clone any (incl. openmq) repository. So the workspace is empty, there is no mq directory nor pom.xml below available I think.
I understand maven might operate on non-project directory (without pom.xml) - but I'm not sure that the nexus-staging plugin is prepared/configured to do so.
I'm only guessing that removal of tee-ed pom.xml is not enough for this job to perform.

Piotrek

Back to the top