Re: [open-regulatory-compliance] Open Source Steward: Role description

Tobie Langel via open-regulatory-compliance said:

> On Thu, Jun 13, 2024 at 1:11 PM Salve J. Nilsen <
> sjn-eclipse-foundation-oss-cyber-spec@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Through my work in the CPAN Security Group, I too have put together a
> > glossary of terms[1], together with a reading list[2] and an overview of
> > supply-chain actors/roles and what metadata they may be interested in[3].
> >
> > Although all of these are works-in-progress, please feel free to have a
> > look to see if any of it is useful! (They're all CC-BY-SA-4.0 :-)
> >
> > I hope this can become useful for the upcoming discussions.
> >

> > [1] https://security.metacpan.org/docs/glossary.html
> > [2] https://security.metacpan.org/docs/readinglist.html
> > [3] https://security.metacpan.org/docs/supplychain-sbom.html
>

> These are amazing resources. Thanks for sharing them, Salve!

Thank you. I'm happy if they're useful. And I'm especially happy if
there's interest in iterating on them, to make them better/complete! :-D

> We should figure out how to best integrate relevant parts of your
> glossary into our repository.

If you're fine with allowing the use of a CC Share-Alike lisence for these
documents (which, tbh, I think makes sense, since these are unlikely to be
submitted to a standardization body), then please feel free to use them to
get a running start. :-)

- Salve J. Nilsen (CPANSec)

--
#!/usr/bin/env perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print# Salve Joshua Nilsen

Back to the top