Re: [open-regulatory-compliance] Open Source Steward: Role description

Hei Tobie & all,

Hope you're doing well!

Tobie Langel via open-regulatory-compliance said:

> I've started a glossary in the repository and added "Open Source Steward"
> to it:
>
> https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/open-regulatory-compliance-wg/cra-topics/-/blob/main/glossary.md#open-source-steward
>
> Feel free to edit and/or add to it.

Through my work in the CPAN Security Group, I too have put together a
glossary of terms[1], together with a reading list[2] and an overview of
supply-chain actors/roles and what metadata they may be interested in[3].

Although all of these are works-in-progress, please feel free to have a
look to see if any of it is useful! (They're all CC-BY-SA-4.0 :-)

I hope this can become useful for the upcoming discussions.

[1] https://security.metacpan.org/docs/glossary.html
[2] https://security.metacpan.org/docs/readinglist.html
[3] https://security.metacpan.org/docs/supplychain-sbom.html

Best regards,

- Salve J. Nilsen (CPANSec)

--
#!/usr/bin/env perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print# Salve Joshua Nilsen

Back to the top