Re: [open-regulatory-compliance] Open Source Steward: Role description

On Thu, Jun 13, 2024 at 1:11 PM Salve J. Nilsen <sjn-eclipse-foundation-oss-cyber-spec@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Through my work in the CPAN Security Group, I too have put together a
glossary of terms[1], together with a reading list[2] and an overview of
supply-chain actors/roles and what metadata they may be interested in[3].

Although all of these are works-in-progress, please feel free to have a
look to see if any of it is useful! (They're all CC-BY-SA-4.0 :-)

I hope this can become useful for the upcoming discussions.

[1] https://security.metacpan.org/docs/glossary.html
[2] https://security.metacpan.org/docs/readinglist.html
[3] https://security.metacpan.org/docs/supplychain-sbom.html

These are amazing resources. Thanks for sharing them, Salve!

We should figure out how to best integrate relevant parts of your glossary into our repository.

Additionally, I think it would be great to start collecting and organizing external resources somewhere. I've added a new file to the repo to get us started:

Best,

--tobie

---
Tobie Langel
Tech Lead Open Regulatory Compliance WG, Eclipse Foundation
Principal, UnlockOpen

Back to the top