[open-regulatory-compliance] Open Source Steward: Role description

Internal

Internal

Hello all,

thanks for inviting me to this mailing list.

Maybe I am bit too deeply focused on details, but are there any initiatives to agree on and define the role of an Open Source Steward?

It would definitely help the industry to find the right people or to develop them.

And for some companies it would go hand in hand with the implementation of ISO 18974.

Count me in, if there are discussions and proposals 😊

Kind regards
Sarah Moser

Project Lead | Agile Coach
Open Source Program Office

ZF Group
ZF Friedrichshafen AG
ZF Active Safety GmbH
Fritz-Reichle-Ring 8-10, 78315 Radolfzell am Bodensee, Germany
sarah.moser@xxxxxx

Chairman of the supervisory board: Manfred Meyer
Managing Director: Andreas Brune, Dr. Andreas Teuner
Headquarters: Koblenz
Trade register of the municipal court of Koblenz HRB 79

You can find information about how we process your data and your rights in our data protection notice:
https://www.zf.com/en/data-protection-notice

Back to the top