Re: [oniro-wg-marketing] Oniro Marketing subgroup structure. Re: Current marketing repository to be archived. Long live to the new marketing subgroup

Hello,

On Friday, May 13, 2022 6:10:12 PM CEST Agustín Benito Bethencourt wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Thursday, May 5, 2022 6:00:10 PM CEST Agustín Benito Bethencourt wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > please find in the ticket below some of the proposals I am making so I can
> > finish tomorrow the migration of the former marketing repo into the new
> > marketing subgroup.
> >
> > Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/marketing-oniro/
> > marketing-committee-oniro-wg/-/issues/1
>
> As you can see in the ticket, the transition has been completed. This ticket
> includes the link to the moved wiki.
>
> Ticket link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/marketing-oniro/
> marketing-committee-oniro-wg/-/issues/1

Sadly, the selected place for the wiki does not work. Having the wiki at the
top level of the Oniro WG makes the management of the users and permissions of
the restricted subgroups (committees for instance) a nightmare.

I will move the wiki to the marketing subgroup so no additional permissions
are needed.

If any of you have a better idea, pleas=se describe it. Otherwise, I will
proceed with the move this afternoon. Sorry for the inconveniences.

<snip>

 Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation