Re: [oniro-wg-marketing] Oniro Marketing subgroup structure. Re: Current marketing repository to be archived. Long live to the new marketing subgroup

Hello,

On Thursday, May 5, 2022 6:00:10 PM CEST Agustín Benito Bethencourt wrote:
> Hello,
>
> please find in the ticket below some of the proposals I am making so I can
> finish tomorrow the migration of the former marketing repo into the new
> marketing subgroup.
>
> Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/marketing-oniro/
> marketing-committee-oniro-wg/-/issues/1

As you can see in the ticket, the transition has been completed. This ticket
includes the link to the moved wiki.

Ticket link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/marketing-oniro/
marketing-committee-oniro-wg/-/issues/1

> On Wednesday, May 4, 2022 2:29:58 PM CEST Agustín Benito Bethencourt wrote:
> > Dear Oniro marketing colleagues,

<snip>

The list of tickets related with marketing.

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/marketing-oniro/-/
issues

Please review the tickets and update them, including the labels.

If there has been a mistake or something needs to be reconsidered, please let
me know.

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation