Re: [oniro-wg-marketing] Article about Oniro in the french magazine L'informaticien

Hello,

On Friday, May 13, 2022 10:37:11 AM CEST Agustín Benito Bethencourt wrote:
> Hello Zara,
>
> On Friday, May 13, 2022 10:27:40 AM CEST Florent Zara wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > You'll find the scanned version and the OCRed one in the following google
> > drive
> >
> >  Articles
> >
> > <https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PMLqnpmL3i7Ew7xDRvPT8Ail6xfMn_fX>

Please find the articles in our gitlab (MR for now).

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/marketing-oniro/visuals-resources-oniro/-/merge_requests/4

<snip>

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation