RE: [mylar-dev] In what situations can a query be lost?

If the connector failed to load the queries would not get read, but we have
a backup mechanism that ensures tasks get re-persisted even if the connector
that knows how to externalize them goes missing.  To determine any possible
cause of failure we need to see why the connector would fail to load (e.g.
stack traces for the timeouts, so consider submitting a bug).  A possible
cause could be having a very old version of Mylar load.  Fyi, it seems
impossible for this to happen anytime other than startup, task data dir
change, or import of task data.

Rather than recreating your queries you may just want to use Task List view
menu -> Restore Tasks from History...

Please keep us posted on this.

Mik