Re: [mylar-dev] task list externalization

Mik Kersten wrote:
P.S. Regarding communication like "Whatever.", I know that this is a subtle
point, but it would be nice to avoid that kind of banter on the list if
possible because it can make the list feel aggressive or disrespectful, and
discourage newcomers from posting their opinions.  And the opinions of
newcomers are very important for a healthy developer community.  In that
respect, bug reports are much better for flaming than the newsgroup or
mailing list :)
To my defence, I was playing a "newcomer" role there and got rejected by "oldcomers". :-)

 regards,
 Eugene

Back to the top