[mylar-dev] In what situations can a query be lost?

Hi all,

Something very strange happened today.

I'm using Eclipse 3.2.1 with dev-build 20061205-2030 (yes, I know I
shouldn't...) and it was all ok with my tasklist.

Some moments ago I just noticed that ALL my queries are gone (the
tasks and categories are fine).

I really don't know happened here. Unfortunately I'm not sure exactly
in what moment this happened (when I launched workspace, or after
commit context, etc.).

I searched the error log, and the only errors from mylar was some of
that weird plugin initialization timeouts.

While I rebuild my queries, I ask you: in what situations can this
happen? I'm afraid there is some critical rare bug here.

Back to the top