Re: [mylar-dev] Mylar installation problem

Ok this is silly. My bad. I didn't realize that installing the Java 5 JRE
doesn't automatically make it the default. And Help -> About -> Configuration
Details pointed this out. So making Java 5 the default got mylar working.
Hurray!!

Moving on to Mylar monitor, I have the project (and the project which it
depends on) checked out from cvs. I exported it as a "Deployable Plugins and
fragments" to the eclipse plugins folder. Everything seems to be going fine.
On restart I still don't have the Usage Monitor view available in the
available views. Is that the right way to start using the Mylar monitor? Or
am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Punit