RE: [mylar-dev] Mylar installation problem

Mylar failing to start with no messages in the error log is likely an
indication that it could not load, which will happen if you don't have a
Java 5 JRE.  Go to Help -> About -> Configuration Details to see exactly
which JRE you're running with.  If that's not the problem go through the
troubleshooting in the FAQ: http://www.eclipse.org/mylar/doc/faq.php#install
Please post if that does not solve your problem.

Also, if you are planning on using or extending the Mylar monitor it would
be great if you could post your needs to this list or to a bug report since
for 0.7 we would like to improve the usability of that provisional API.

Mik