[mylar-dev] Mylar installation problem

I am an eclipse and mylar newbie and would like to use the Mylar Monitor to
record the user activity for further analysis of the data. I am facing a
problem while installying mylar
from "http://download.eclipse.org/technology/mylar/update-site/e3.2"; via the
Help -> Software Updates menu in eclipse. Although the plugins are discovered
and install successfully (I tried installing the plugins in eclipse/plugins
folder and also external to eclipse), they do not show up in "Windows -> Show
Views" on restart. And I can't find any way to enable the plugins from
eclipse.

Eclipse version: 3.2
Mylar version: 0.6.0
Linux: 2.6.16
Distro: Debian sid
Windowing Environment: KDE 3.5.3

Following the same steps works in Windows XP. On restart I am even presented
with a pop-up for mylar configuration.

Any ideas?

Punit

Back to the top