RE: [mylar-dev] Mylar installation problem

I suggest first making sure that you can run your extension to the monitor
in a Runtime Workspace.  If all built correctly worked then you should have
the New actions and the Monitor preference page.  Once you have that working
try the export, and if it fails to load plug-ins check the Error Log view,
and verify your settings via the Runtime tab on the plugin.xml editor.  The
following article is a good reference:

http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-PDE-does-plugins/PDE-intro.html

Mik