Re: [milo-dev] Configurable OPC-UA server based on Milo

Uhm, now it's more clear. Since on namespace context I have the node
but not the adapter which generated it, I need to add some kind of
resolver... or a node has a set of free to use references (not the
OPC-UA reference) to link it to the adapter?

--
ing. Stefano Lissa
LinkedIn