[milo-dev] Project proposal: build an OPC-UA server on top of Milo?

Hi,

I can see the open source lacks a bit of projects based on opc-ua stacks aimed to build a product which is a production ready opc-ua server with configuration, maybe drivers (or at least specifications to integrate standard/non standard devices), historian module, maybe API to build a management UI and so on.

Is there someone interested on a project like that on top of MIlo? I've already started to write come code, just as a PoC, but would be very interested in open up a channel/project to discuss the idea, outline some specifications, adding historian and so on.

Thanks, Stefano.
ps: it would be interesting even to add to Milo a bit more of documentation... I can help in reading and suggesting... not much in writing since my English is very basic!

--
ing. Stefano Lissa

Back to the top