Re: [milo-dev] Configurable OPC-UA server based on Milo

Thank you Kent, I'll look at that C++ project even if I'm a long time
(and a bit old) Java coder so I feel myself more comfortable with
Java.

Just a question (and please let me know if those kind of discussions
should be moved on another forum/mailing list): I'm playing with Milo
and I wrote an adapter which is able (actually not, but...) to
communicate to a with a custom machine and that adapter setup a node
to expose a specific machine value. Is it correct to attach an
attribute delegate to that node so the adapter is notified of writing
operations and then send back that value to the machine?

Thank you, Stefano.

--
ing. Stefano Lissa
LinkedIn